All 26 art Reviews

Rooted Spawn Rooted Spawn

Dammmnnnn the linework broooo
SO GOOD

Spring is here Spring is here

The tree texture looks great!

HRonNG responds:

Thank you! :)

Mario Sunshine AGDQ 2017 Mario Sunshine AGDQ 2017

Feels a bit like the style of steven universe... except much more refined!
really digging it.
Colours and Lighting are very well handled.

Mario Bros Mario Bros

Someone has to make a game with this style! XD
ITS AMAZING!
So somethings I wanna point out...
The block, mario's gloves and the mushroom are a little too light.
They almost get lost or are invisible, and it makes it kind of difficult to distinguish parts of the artwork!

OTHER THAN THAT ITS SOLID!
keep up the style! I love it!
bit of a passionate Larry Koopa fan, would love to see him in this style :)

All the best,

MIKCartoons responds:

Thanks for the advice :)
I'm glad you like it

magfest people magfest people

Johnny fucking Utah.
I wish I saw a Sonic like that! that suit is hilarious!
Can really feel the time put into the link sketch and their bugged out eyes! Would really like to see that level of linework put into obese boy mega man and cool kid sonic :)
Love seeing your stuff, you were one of my favorites on sleepycast.

Catch you later slick,

JohnnyUtah responds:

THANKS GRAHAM CRACKERS

Monster Monday: Beholder Monster Monday: Beholder

The line work's flow is really captivating! The monster's skin texture is dank :)
I feel like the tentacle eyeballs might need some work, maybe reference a snail eye or something???
I donno XD

ANYWAYS SOLID WORK MY DOOD!

All the best,

Ad astra Ad astra

Really digging the cast shadow work you've added to the character!
and the little brain looking stuff coming out of the character every where is super cool :D

BazookaBonsai responds:

Thanks a lot m8.

Giant Candy Giant Candy

Really awesome colour work and brush texture! :)

Enjoyyourlife8 responds:

Thank You my friend! I hear I'm on the right track so just to keep on practice :)
You have a really nice style to so keep the good work up budy! :D

Phoebe Phoebe

THE RENDERING OF THIS CHARACTER IS SO BEAUTIFUL! The amount of detail you put into all the line work and ink is jaw dropping! The colour work is amazing too!

Moving forward I feel like more dynamic compositions and framing would take your art a long way!

anyways, amazing art!

GentlemanTrooper responds:

Thank you. I agree with your comment about dynamic comp. It's something I'm working on.

FloofMunster UPGRADE FloofMunster UPGRADE

Really digging this monster, I can see why you've drawn it multiple times. This one is probably my favorite out of the monster collection. The palette works really well, and I feel like you've shown some of the monster's texture with the fluffy edged linework, and fur shading.
also the monster rubs me as quite the mythical beast, and this pose, background and rendering really capitalizes on the 'mythical' qualities of the monster.

would really like to consider drawing my own interpretation of this monster if you'd let me at some point in the future.

PsychoticRat responds:

Thanks homie! As long as you let people know that I created the floofmunster, you can do whatever you want. I'm probably going to draw him quite a bit more. I'm feelin like doing something different with the ears and give him a more deadpan face. I'll probably post more of him soon. Thanks man!